Applying Arts for Education, Creativity and Innovativeness
KA2 Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices
Nikanor Key Role
“Applying Arts for Education, Creativity and Innovativeness” seeks to encourage creative use of literature and fine arts into non-formal and informal adult education. It also aims at equipping adult educators and training professionals with hands-on methodology and tools how to apply arts into the educational process.
- Develop a methodology and a ToT handbook for creative use of arts in non- formal and informal adult education
- Improve competences and knowledge of adult trainers, educators, human resources professionals, entrepreneurs and adult learners in general how to use arts to provoke creativity and innovativeness
- Enhance abilities of training professionals and adult learners to boost emotional intelligence in everyday business solutions and decision making
- Create a non-formal network of professionals in the field of non-formal and informal education to enhance international support and exchange of experience and lessons learned in the field
- Promote cross-sector and transnational cooperation between partner countries, educational and training centres from formal, non-formal and informal education.
- Tools and resources for adult educators and learners.
- Methodology how to apply arts & literature for education, creativity & innovativeness
- Interactive ToT Handbook for Using Arts to Boost Creativity and Innovativeness
- Database of pieces of literature and art.
Weener XL, Work & Income, Netherlands
NIKANOR LTD, Bulgaria
Open Europe, Spain
USAK University, Turkey
VšĮ Žmogiškųjų išteklių, Lithuania
Be inspired and make your request: we will guide you in your path to excellence!