INSPIRATION AND SUCCESS
A team of specialists who provide information and professional guidance based on accepted methodology and regulatory requirements
or recently graduated from secondary or primary education.
We help to determine capacity, competences and interests, to make a decision about choosing a university and/or vocational education, training and work.
looking for a job. We help to determine capacity, competences and interests, advising how to acquire new professional skills or increase the current ones.
wishing to choose a new direction to their career.
We help to reassess work capacity, competences and interests and evaluate the choice of a new position or professional venture meeting personal requirements.
A PATH IN 6 STEPS
1. Informing, advising and consulting individuals regarding their career orientation.
2. Selection of those in need of individual coaching and personal information.
3. Assessment of the capacity, competences and interests of each person.
4. Making relevant decisions and formation of a motivational system.
5. Easy access to information and activities of the center (e.g. press conference, presentation, web-site).
6. Round tables, seminars, workshops etc. focused on professional training, employment and unemployment.
Career guidance will be carried out in the fields of different professions from textile to food industry, trade and services, tourism and public catering, administration of justice, health care, education (pre-school and primary), agriculture, construction, metalworking industry and transport.
Be inspired and make your request: we will guide you in your path to excellence!