KA2 Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices
Nikanor Key Role
The STEAM3D project aims to increase the interest of secondary school students and teachers in VET education, as they will be in demand on the labour market.
Specifically, the project aims to raise interest in STE(A)M careers and get them to pursue their professional and transversal skills as well as non- trivial competences that will set them apart from other applicants in the labour market.
- Raise the interest in VET and STEAM careers;
- Boost STEAM-based approach on key competences and skills;
- Improve knowledge and awareness of environmental issues such as climate change, renewable energy sources, smog and carbon footprint;
- Acquire and enhance specific knowledge in design, technology and specialised graphic design software platforms, taking into account the selected environmental issues;
- Develop passions and professional skills leading to the choice of a career path.
- Green Best Practise Guide: a compilation of solutions that local decision-makers can apply to respond to environmental issues in the design of new housing developments, bridges, roads, buildings, etc.
- The Design Course ‘The Art of Green Districts’ is aimed at teaching engineering students from secondary vocational school how to design Green Districts of Future maintaining all engineering, scientific, technical and environmental standards.
- A Young Engineer’s e-Portfolio (YEP) Handbook – a compilation of solutions how to create an attractive e-portfolio with the use of diverse digital tools to promote one’s own achievements/ business activity and position in the labour market.
DOMSPAIN SLU, Spain
e-Nable Greece, Greece
A & A Emphasys Interactive Solutions Ltd, Cyprus
NIKANOR LTD, Bulgaria
4 EPAL KAVALAS, Greece
Be inspired and make your request: we will guide you in your path to excellence!