1. To assist students or recent graduates of secondary or primary education up to 24 years, who are going to make choices in their career, in determining their capacities, competences and interests, in making decisions on the choice of higher and/or vocational education, training and employment and to manage their individual life and opportunities for learning, work and other commitments where these capacities and competences can be acquired and/or apply.
2. To assist unemployed persons over 18 years in determining their capacities, competences and interests, and on that basis to decide to acquire new skills, or to improve their current ones. They will be informed of any opportunities for vocational training to help them make effective selection of appropriate professions and commitments within their capacity, skills and interests.
3. To assist persons wishing to choose a new direction in their career to reassess their capacity, skills and interests and on that basis to make the right choice for a new job or career endeavor that meets their requirements and if there is a necessity for acquisition of relevant university and / or vocational education and training, those people will be informed of opportunities for them in order to be assisted in their choices in this direction.
Career guidance will be in the areas of occupation of light industry (textiles and food), trade and services, tourism and catering, justice, health, education (preschool and elementary form), agriculture, construction, metal products and transport.
1. Informing, advising and counseling individuals on their career orientation.
2. Selecting those who need professional counseling and information
3. Assessment of the capacity, competence and interests of the persons in connection with making appropriate decisions about education, training and employment.
4. Formation of a motivational system for implementation in civil society.
5. Providing easy access to information and promotion activities of the center, through publishing and advertising, press conferences, presentations, website and more.
6. Organization of round tables, seminars, workshops and others regarding the problems of vocational training, employment and unemployment.