- Дистанционно Обучение
- Подбор на Персонал
- Наши клиенти
We are happy to announce that E-heritage consortium agreed on a common methodology which will guide them working for the implementation of the 6th educational modules!
Based on this modules the consortium will deploy a blended course for EDUCATORS (adult educators) in order to be ready to meet the needs of their learners –cultural workers – when designing tailored educational programmes and activities for them.
The themes are:
- Digital competences needed in creative and cultural field
- Pedagogical approaches in the cultural heritage sector
- Digital solutions and technologies in the teaching practice of adult educators engaged in creative/cultural industries
- Digitasion and digitalization of cultural objects
- Organisation of cultural events under the universal design principles
- Networking opportunities in the creative/cultural heritage sector
First draft version will be ready in the middle of July! https://e-heritageproject.eu/en/training
Follow us and you will understand more about it
Meanwhile you could try the self assessment test https://e-heritageproject.eu/en/competences