- Дистанционно Обучение
- Подбор на Персонал
- Наши клиенти
- Стартираме нов проект: CEL4ITM – Продължаващо онлайн обучение за иновации в областта на управлението на туризма февруари 6, 2019
- Стартира проект „Open your eyes: Fake news for dummies“ ноември 24, 2018
- Проект Open It up продължава септември 28, 2018
ул. Кишинев 1
гр. София 1407
09:00 – 18:00 часа
Телефон: 02/ 868 61 67
This 30-month Erasmus+ KA204 project (n. 2017-1-ES01-KA204-038085) aims to extend and develop educators’ competences in the effective teaching of literacy, digital and entrepreneurial skills to vulnerable groups of adult learners, by making use of effective new tools and technologies.
The project is complementary to the Erasmus+ project “Open the Door to Europe”- www.opendoortoeurope.eu , finalised in 2016, strengthening furthermore language competences (moving on to BI-B2 levels) and the entrepreneurial skills and aiming to equip adult learners with the skills that are needed to turn their business ideas into successful startups.
“OpenITup” is an opportunity for both educators and adult learners to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to be self-employed, a very challenging goal that seems and almost impossible without basic skills, such as literacy and -in the world of global digitalization – digital skills as well as basic knowledge of entrepreneurship concepts.
The main products and intellectual outputs developed under this project, available for all on the open platform www.openitup.eu are:
- an E-course “Start Your Own Business” in English, Bulgarian, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish, Polish and Turkish. Available for adult learners and educators.
- a Tool-KIT for educators with an ICT (innovation – communication-technology) approach, including ICT skills upgrading materials and teaching resources in the field of entrepreneurship.
- webinars for educators with teaching and learning tools, mostly ICT and digital tools.
- videos about start-ups in Europe, which provide practical and illustrative relevant information about how the ideas of the different businesses were born; problems faced and how they were dealt with; lessons learnt, etc.)
“OpenITup” is coordinated by DomSpain and developed transnationally, together with partners from Bulgaria (Nikanor), Germany (Wisamar), Greece(IDEC), Italy (Les Cultures), Poland (Collegium Balticum), Turkey (Usak University) and the United Kingdom (edEUcation) in order to create enriching synergies of approaches, methods and tools used by adult educators around Europe and reflect them on the projects’ open educational platform.